Those pictures are so good Bobbie! I love the one of Isabelle in the hat and the one of you and Matt holding hands. Is Heather for hire, seriously.. I want her to take pictures for me! And, I think that the picture with I. in the hat needs to be entered in a photo contest!
Yes, She Seriously probably would take your pictures. I will call you and give you her number and you can call her. She would have a ball with the triplets.
I have been married to my wonderful husband (Matt) for 10 yrs. He is a great friend, father, helper, provider, and so much more. I would be lost without him. I am a stay at home mom of 3 special children. Austin is 17 and our oldest. Cody is 12 and our middle child. Isabelle is 8 and our youngest. WHAT A WONDERFUL BLESSING THEY ARE TO US!!!
3 comments:
Those pictures are so good Bobbie! I love the one of Isabelle in the hat and the one of you and Matt holding hands. Is Heather for hire, seriously.. I want her to take pictures for me! And, I think that the picture with I. in the hat needs to be entered in a photo contest!
Jenn
PS Let me know about Heather....
Yes, She Seriously probably would take your pictures. I will call you and give you her number and you can call her. She would have a ball with the triplets.
Wow, your pictures are beautiful! I'm really impressed with Heather (I saw Lisa's pictures too)--I had no idea she was a photographer!
Post a Comment