
Okay, I know I am completely overwhelming you with these pictures and believe it or not I have more I want to put on here. Heather took our family pictures for us this year. It is
forty-five dollars but the pictures are beautiful and the kids do so much better without having to be in a studio. I think it's the more relaxed environment that makes them cooperate more. I like that she gives you a
CD so you can get as many made as you want to without worrying about copy rights. The women in Heathers church are raising money because they are going on a trip together. This is Heathers fund raiser for her part and if I know her she is raising money for others as well. I was thrilled with our pictures as you can tell. I had seventy-nine pictures to choose from so I really did narrow it down. It just doesn't look like it. Anyway, hope you enjoy them.
8 comments:
I'm not sure I know who Heather is, but she did a great job on those photos! If my face and hair ever look good on the same day, maybe I'll get her to come by... :)
SOOO nice! I have seen a lot cute pictures of Boo, but I think these are the BEST by far! I know she is growing too fast, but these pictures make her still look your "little" girl, too precious!
Hmmm I have a friend named Heather who takes pictures too. I keep getting after her about getting some ourdoor pics of the kids but haven't been successful yet. Maybe I should hire "your" Heather!
I love your pictures! I'd love to hire Heather. I need her number sometime!
Hey, Bobbie - when you get a chance email me Heather's phone number. My email is sakmomma@insightbb.com. Thanks!
Michelle, I emailed you. Did you get it?
Sorry Jody and Jenn didn't mean to leave you out. I emailed you too. Did you get it?
Matt, Bobbie and Family, I am so very proud of you and have been enjoying your blog and checking out all the picture of my beautiful grandchildren. Keep it up. I love and miss you all so very much. Love Mom & Grandma Suanne
Post a Comment