Every year we go to a Pumpkin Patch and picking apples. This year we decided to go earlier in the year because we thought the apple selection would be better. Then when we got there they had a sign up that said that they lost a lot of their apples to the frost in April. That was pretty depressing but I was happy to find a few trees that was loaded with apples.
Here we go out to the
Pumpkin Patch.

We basically had the whole patch to ourselves.

Just a pretty picture of a bloom from the pumpkins.

The kids always try to pick very unique pumpkins. They have so much fun running through the patch hunting the perfect pumpkin. Austin usually picks green ones like this one but this year he put this one back and chose a bigger pumpkin that he could hardly carry.



I just think this is a pretty picture.


Apple Orchard
Austin can't eat apples because of his braces. This sure made him excited to pick apples this year.

But Cody and Isabelle sure enjoyed eating their apples.


Apple picking is always a team effort for us.



The kids took Grandma and Grandpa
Pippenger some of the apples we picked. They polished them in the van on the way to grandma and grandpa's house.

I think Grandpa ate two or three before we even left. I guess that must mean they are good.
5 comments:
Cute pics!
You've been tagged. Visit my blog to find out details.
Thought I would beat someone to it, but I didn't. Tag, you're it, go to my blog for details! --I love the pictures, the kids look like they had a great time!
What orchard?? We like to do this too in place of the kids trick or treating. We found a really neat place just before we moved from New Castle. And these places are not in the yellow pages...:(
Sara, Thsi is just at Stuckey's off of 421.
I love going to the pumpkin patch!.. I hope we get to go this year too. Cute pics!
Jenn
Post a Comment