Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt with Mom and Dad

Waiting to go hunt.
Cody did a very fine job finding lots of eggs.
Isabelle actually found eggs that I thought would be way too hard for her. I was very surprised about how smart she was about looking for herself this year.
Zachary and Austin think they are too old to color and hunt Easter eggs now. They decided they would hide them this year instead of hunting them. After we left Austin said "mom I like hiding them better then finding them." My baby boy is growing up. Makes me kind of sad to think about it. But that is what he is supposed to do so I will be happy for his independance.
This was the hardest egg to find. It looked like a rock. Andromida walked by it looking at it three times before anyone finally found it. And the only reason they found it then was because we were standing there looking up and laughing because she had walked by it so many times and never saw it.
Mom and Dad's girls...
My kids had a lot of fun.

No comments: