Friday, May 16, 2008
Isabelle's Graduation
Just a few pictures of Isabelle's graduation celebration. I was so proud of her. Of course I shed a few tears too. My baby is growing too fast. I can hardly stand it. I really do want her to grow up but it's hard to let her. I was tearing up and thinking these people probably think I'm a big dummy sitting here crying like this. But I was really proud of how far she has come and all that she has learned. Just last year she would have NEVER of walked up there and stood in front of a church full of people. And she did it last night and even sang a couple songs. She was really proud of herself too because after she got done she said something like I stayed up there mom. She was really nervous but she did it. She has matured so much in the last couple of years and I know she will be fine in Kindergarten but she's my baby so it's hard to see her go. Her preschool teachers bragged on her how well behaved and respectful she was. The mommy in me worried about sending her to Kindergarten and talked to the teacher about it and she said absolutely do not keep her out of Kindergarten next year "there's nothing else we can teach her here". She said she had no doubt that Isabelle would do great in Kindergarten. That made me feel a little better about it but I still will miss having her home during the day. We are so proud of her.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Awww, she looks so cute with her little cap on : ) Congrats Isabelle!
Post a Comment