This is Austin's first year going to youth camp. I am a little nervous about him going but at the same time I am excited for him. I never got to do anything like this when I was a kid so I'm happy he is getting to go. I hope he has a lot of fun. Sara with her crazy camera. This was the first year for Brittney to go too. So...Sara and I was the only two moms with our cameras out taking pictures. Jenny making final preparations to go. All packed up and ready to go.
Hey, the house has been pretty quiet this week! Britnee DID tell me on the way in after I asked if she was nervous that she couldn't have imagined going last year. She's grown up alot in 12 months. I told her I couldn't have imagined it either (she would have been old enough by a couple weeks). I guess you can tell when they are ready and I really haven't worried too much. I just hate that I have no way to find out how she's doing. But I'm sure she's having a blast.
I have been married to my wonderful husband (Matt) for 10 yrs. He is a great friend, father, helper, provider, and so much more. I would be lost without him. I am a stay at home mom of 3 special children. Austin is 17 and our oldest. Cody is 12 and our middle child. Isabelle is 8 and our youngest. WHAT A WONDERFUL BLESSING THEY ARE TO US!!!
4 comments:
My SIL sent me a text and said "my baby girl is off to camp (sob, sob)!" I feel for you Moms, I know my day is coming really fast.
Hey, the house has been pretty quiet this week! Britnee DID tell me on the way in after I asked if she was nervous that she couldn't have imagined going last year. She's grown up alot in 12 months. I told her I couldn't have imagined it either (she would have been old enough by a couple weeks). I guess you can tell when they are ready and I really haven't worried too much. I just hate that I have no way to find out how she's doing. But I'm sure she's having a blast.
Do I owe you royalties fees for stealing the pic you took of me?? Did you notice that is what I used for my picture blog header?? :)
I think that was supposed to say "royalties" or "a fee" - not royalties fees. DUH! I'm a dunce.
Post a Comment