Friday, June 27, 2008

Mmmmm. Cherry Cobbler

Our neighbors have two cherry trees in their back yard. They told us we could have all we wanted. So...I thought I would surprise Matt and make him a cherry cobbler for when he gets home from work. Austin helped me make it and I was really happy he did. It seems the older he gets the harder it is for us to find common things to do together so it was nice to have his help with this project. I hope Matt likes it when he gets home from work. I know I will. lol

The neighbors cherry tree.

A bowl of cherries anyone?
Austin pitting the cherries with me.
Mmmmm. Oh so good. Can't wait to dig in.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ummm, I love cherry cobbler. Actually, I love any kind of fruit cobbler! Looks good...

Janiece said...

Looks yummy! That reminds me of when we were kids, we would load up and head to Traverscity and pick cherries. We would eat so many of them we nearly got sick. Those were the good old days : )