This is our "old" if two years is old camera. And this is our new camera! Matt knowing how much I like to take pictures wanted to go ahead and get the new one. I kept telling him I would use the old one (with spots). But he said "you are not going to be happy with spots on your pictures". He's probably right I would be frustrated every time I went to get a picture made. So I guess I'm pretty special to have a husband that cares about the small stuff. I guess I won't be taking my camera on bike rides anymore or at least I will not try to take pictures on a moving bike. The only thing I don't like about either one is that they are not small enough to fit in you pocket when I go with my kids on field trips or to the park, carnival, etc. But other then that they take really good pictures. Well the new one does anyway. The old one used to. Another good thing about the new camera is that it is 7 mega pixels the old one was 5 mega pixels so maybe this one will do even better pictures. It already seems to take better inside pictures then the other one. Well anyway you're probably tired of hearing about my camera incident anyway. Just don't try taking pictures on a moving bike or you may be writing about your "new" camera too!!!
Friday, July 27, 2007
Out with the Old, In with the New
This is our "old" if two years is old camera. And this is our new camera! Matt knowing how much I like to take pictures wanted to go ahead and get the new one. I kept telling him I would use the old one (with spots). But he said "you are not going to be happy with spots on your pictures". He's probably right I would be frustrated every time I went to get a picture made. So I guess I'm pretty special to have a husband that cares about the small stuff. I guess I won't be taking my camera on bike rides anymore or at least I will not try to take pictures on a moving bike. The only thing I don't like about either one is that they are not small enough to fit in you pocket when I go with my kids on field trips or to the park, carnival, etc. But other then that they take really good pictures. Well the new one does anyway. The old one used to. Another good thing about the new camera is that it is 7 mega pixels the old one was 5 mega pixels so maybe this one will do even better pictures. It already seems to take better inside pictures then the other one. Well anyway you're probably tired of hearing about my camera incident anyway. Just don't try taking pictures on a moving bike or you may be writing about your "new" camera too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment