My baby girl started her second year of preschool today. She was so excited to go. She asked me all morning, "Is it time for school yet!" I was really happy for her when she finally got to go. She went right in just like she did all year last year. Didn't even say bye mommy (just like last year too). I think I miss her more than she misses me. But I really am happy that she likes to go. This will give her time with other kids her age and me a little bit of free time to do a few things I need to do anyway.

Mrs. Jenkins, Isabelle, Mrs. Lysko



2 comments:
She looks 1/2 grown up in these pictures, too cute! If you ever get really lonely, you can borrow Kallee for the afternoon, HA!
Too cute! I bet it's nice to have some quiet time.....
Post a Comment