That's how I feel this week. I have been soooo busy I haven't even had time to blog. To boot.... the things I've been busy with would probably not be of much interest to you if I had blogged it. But I've been busy never the less.
The thing that jumps out to me that I was "busy" doing but truly enjoyed the most is that fact that we all got in the floor and played "Dora" games as a family. It was totally not a planned thing and I think that is why I loved it so much. I know we can plan these types of things too but it is sooo hard for me to stop what I'm doing and sit down to do anything. That is probably why it made me so happy because I defeated one of my failures and got to do something fun with my kids and hubby. What a blessing it is to have a great family like mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Spontaneous family time is the best! I often have to remind myself that the housework really CAN wait.
Post a Comment