Mel looking at her new scrapbook.
Chet and his "little" boys.
We were having Christmas at my in laws house and she has a picture frame that hasn't had pictures in it since she bought it.....at least a year or two ago. We were laughing and "making fun." Telling her that she needed to put new pictures of her family in there instead of the oriental family that is in there now and has been for quite a while now. She sit down at the dinner table and said, " I have two daughter-in-laws who scrapbook and a daughter who takes pictures and none of you will give me pictures or a new scrapbook. We were all dying inside laughing. Later when she opened my Christmas present she had to pull her foot out of her mouth. Heather sent me a disk with several pictures she had taken of each of the kids families and I made a whole scrapbook for her. She said, "Well my complaining worked."



2 comments:
That's too funny. I think it's hilarious that she has pictures of chinese people in the frames :)
Too funny! I knew she would LOVE it, you did a GREAT job on it!
Post a Comment