Thursday, February 28, 2008
I know, I know.....
I know I need to post again. I've just been to busy. I know we are all busy so I won't bore you with the details but I'm busy with life. One thing after another it seems. I will tell you however that God was oh so real in our service last Sunday night. It felt as if I could reach out and touch him. I love when that happens. I pray that we never loose that in our homes and in our church. I am coming to realize the older I get the more I know I need him in everything. But not only do I need him I truly want him in everything. I love him better every day. God is so good to me!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We felt it in our home while watching via the internet. It was great!!
Post a Comment