Thursday, April 24, 2008
Isabelle's trying soooo hard....
Isabelle's trying to ride her bike. She is doing really well. I didn't have the right camera card when I put these on here but she can ride all alone now she just either gets scared and wrecks or she can't turn around yet. I'm not sure but I think we might put her training wheels back on for a while longer. We love to go bike riding and until she learns to turn corners well she won't be able to ride along. I do have a seat on my bicycle for her though. So....I just don't know what to do. Part of me doesn't want to put them back on because she is doing so well and if we never take them off then that is just that much longer she will need them. I just don't know....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good job Isabelle, keep it up! I love the new song you have added, it makes you want to tap your foot!
Post a Comment