Thursday, April 24, 2008
The Men in my life....What would I do with out them?
It's that time again and I love it. I just love watching our garden grow. And I love that is a family project. Okay I know it is more me and Matt doing the work most of the time but the kids really do pitch in on this a little bit. I was so happy to watch my men working on this for me. So far we've got it tilled up and expanded about 4 ft on each end. Each year we have to make it bigger and bigger. So hopefully we have expanded enough that we won't have to do that next year. We have green beans, potatoes, and lettuce planted so far. WE are waiting on this crazy cold weather to go away so we can plant green pepper plants, sweet banana pepper plants, tomatoes, cucumbers, and all the flowers for my yard that we bought before we knew it was going to get cold AGAIN. I will try to remember to keep you all updated on how our garden grows.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I cant wait to get ours going/growing.
Bless you for enjoying gardening! :)
Post a Comment