Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Baby!!!!



Matt I tried to think of all the things I could say to you for our anniversary this year. And the words don't seem to come. I could tell you how I appreciate all that you do, what a wonderful help you are at home, what an awesome dad you are, how much I appreciate your hard work. And I could go on and on. But most of all this year I want to tell you I still do. I still want to spend the rest of my life with you, I still want you to be my best friend, I still enjoy time alone with you, and I still love you. Thank you for all the wonderful years together and hope to have many more years to come.

2 comments:

Janiece said...

Happy Annivesary you two! Great day to have it :) I LOVE this song, I wish it were around 14 years ago and we probably would have used it! Have a great day celebrating!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! Well, you're all dresses up, so I'm guessing he took the night off and took you somewhere. Details woman!