We met up with some great friends our first night at
Gatlinburg, TN. We had a lot of fun playing
miniature golf together and going out to eat after our game. Please don't ask me where I came in at though.....lets just say some of my kids beat me.
LOL I have only been
miniature golfing like three times in my life and I am horrible at it. But we really did have a lot of fun.


Isabelle and Cody playing on this old fire truck while we waited for our friends.

Cody and Jacob
Huffer
Isabelle taking a break...it was so hot outside.

Austin

This winner in our family....of course. I would just like to beat him at something.
LOL
Isabelle even played better then me on some holes.

Cody all ready to T off or whatever you call it.
Hahaha
One of the cool decorations. This was a very nice place to play at.

The kids... minus...Justin.
LOL We couldn't get him to stand still long enough.

Me and my terrible sunburned face. It was horrible, horrible, horrible. And did I mention it was horrible.

Austin and Justin at Burger King
Nyree and Isabelle at Burger King

Cody and Jacob...being cool at Burger King.

This is all of us. Thank you so much for meeting up with us John and Melissa. We had a great time hanging out with you all. Maybe we can go play somewhere closer to home and a little bit cheaper next time.
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment