Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation 2010 Part 5 Magic Beyond Belief July 9

This was definitely so worth seeing. But yet it was so mind boggling too. I was so amazed by how they pulled all of these tricks off. If you are headed to Gatlinburg, TN you have to check this out.









We ALL did the chicken dance...well okay...we ALL except me. I can not do the chicken dance....I tried...I really did. I can not do it. LOL


The girl is already inside the box in this picture and he is sticking these blades in the box.

The box is completely pulled apart in these tiny sections and spun around in circles. And when he puts the box back up the girl comes out whole again. I don't know why we didn't get that part...You will just have to imagine it. LOL
This trick is kind of hard to explain but these girls went in the box. The box was covered and the girls come out of a different box and the leopard was in the original box. Weird....


This girl fits herself in the the box below. It is folded into a 12 inch all around box and swords are put in it. And of course she comes out whole too. LOL






This monkey is Frankie....He doesn't really do tricks. But he is so funny. He tells whether his "daddy" is telling the truth or not but pushing the red button or the green button. The man says this here is your momma and the monkey pushed the green button. And he says "and I'm your daddy." and the monkey pushes the red button. The man told the monkey he was going to sing him a song and the monkey covered his ears. He was super funny.


He told a story about a boy in a children's hospital he visited in Florida (I think) that requested that he make snow (because he is a magician). He said he didn't know how he was going to do it but wrote the boy an I O U and said he would come back the next week. The next week he went back and took a cooler with shaved ice, coal, a carrot, a scarf...all the things to make a snowman and the boy was gone. He says he hopes the boy shows up at the show someday to see what he has done with his request. Then he proceeds to fold a piece of paper up and rip it just so...then gets it wet after he has make a paper snowflake. All of a sudden it "begins to snow."


The cage is empty then it is covered with this cloth and then there is a tiger in it.



The blond goes in the gunny sack with her hands handcuffed and the box locked. She comes out of the box with the key and when she unlocks it.....He is inside the box.



The classic follow the bottle trick.....

A little five year old girl from the audience "floating" in the air.

The magician and his wife....she is now the one "floating" on air.

The magician's wife is under the cloth supposedly "reading peoples minds" but toward the end her form is still in the chair but she is in the audience. When he pulls the cloth off there is no body in the chair. This one really blew me away.
Austin and Cody getting their picture taken with the stars of this production.

Isabelle and I just being silly out in the gift shop!
We had so much fun watching this production....you have to see it if your ever down that way.

No comments: