We took a day to go up into the Great Smokey Mountains. We had a lot of fun and took a lot of pictures.
I love my husband so much and was so glad to get to spend two weeks with him without him having to leave and go to work. I was not ready for him to leave us again for work....but I am glad he has a job to go back to.
Everyone offered to take pictures of us and sometimes Austin would just stay in the care so he wasn't in a few of the pictures with us. I was real impressed with how friendly everyone was.
When I was trying to take this pictures the guy behind us was not so friendly....:( He honked and honked, did hand gestures and said not very nice words. But I got my picture....:)
Isabelle is being silly cause she could fit between these two flat rocks.
A beautiful flower we saw while we were walking on the Appalachian Trail.
This thing is a tree root that we are sitting under. That was one big tree.
We had a lot of fun on this vacation just spending time together.
I have been married to my wonderful husband (Matt) for 10 yrs. He is a great friend, father, helper, provider, and so much more. I would be lost without him. I am a stay at home mom of 3 special children. Austin is 17 and our oldest. Cody is 12 and our middle child. Isabelle is 8 and our youngest. WHAT A WONDERFUL BLESSING THEY ARE TO US!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment