Now in this situation I guess you can be "angry" but that wouldn't do any good....The teacher loves her so much and would never let her get hurt on purpose nor do I believe the little boy that "would be her best friend" did this on purpose.
She told me when she got home...."The day after Valentines Day too" LOL. Not sure what that has to do with it but it must mean something to her. What does bother me though is that when I got home from work she told me she had an ugly face. Of course I told her she is beautiful no matter what....(Wish little girls didn't already care so much about what they look like.)
So anyway I just feel so bad for her and wish I could take it all away....and of course as the mommy of a little girl that always "worries" about what she looks like...praying it doesn't scar.



4 comments:
Oh my word!!! The poor baby!! That hurts me just looking at it! You tell her that I said she is a BEAUTIFUL little girl. Even when we first moved here, my husband noticed her and said she was a little cutie. And he's not one to notice kids either. So that should make her feel good! Hope she heals up quickly with no scars. Get some vitamin E and put on it and it will help with any scarring.
Thank you Rhonda! Dan's always been sweet to Isabelle....:)
As soon as he saw her picture last night on Facebook, he asked, "What happened to Isabella?????" I swear if he didn't have any granddaughters, he would claim her!...lol She is so sweet!
Thats so sweet, Rhonda!
Post a Comment